Impact of Sleep on your Performance
- What is the impact of bad sleep on the short and long term?
- What was the impact on sleep during lockdown and afterwards?
- What is the cost of bad sleep on company level?
- Why is sleeping well so important?
- What can you do about it?
- Quiz: what do you actually know about sleep
- The impact of sleep on your physical and mental welbeing
- Biological clock and sleep phases
- What can you do to enhance your sleep:
- evening ritual, relaxation, mental and material hygiene, environment, food and sports, tips and tricks to sleep like a log
About the Speaker
|Claudine Drees is a passionate trainer / coach who opens minds, inspires and helps participants and coachees to make concrete changes in beliefs and behavior. Supports participants/coachees to find their inner compass and evolve from there in the desired direction.|
Active in training and coaching since 1999; within Innercompass and sleepcompass: her “brands” she unites her activities regarding: sleep, stress, burn-out and career solutions. She trains and coaches individuals and companies with clients like: Worldline, Tiense Suiker, Deutsche Bank, Puratos, VDP, VRT
Her methods are scientifically validated: the treatment of sleeping problems or insomnia with sleep medicin is not without side effects. Scientific research has proven that cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia (CBT-I) is the most effective method in the long run.
Claudine provides workshops, coaching and online solutions to increase good sleep which is correlated to good performance, better concentration, more energy and health